Locally Made, Gently Cooked, USDA Inspected Food That Your Dog Will Love
- Real, Human-Grade food for your pet
- Proprietary recipes, formulated just for your pet
- Custom Diet Consultations
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors
- USDA inspected meats and vegetables
- Locally-made in Central Florida
- Quick-frozen to minus 10 degrees to lock in freshness
- Therapeutic meal offerings for specific health needs
We only use foods that are USDA inspected and approved for human consumption. The difference in quality between human-grade foods and pet foods is astonishing. If you knew what was in pet food you wouldn’t feed it to your dog!
Whole food, species-appropriate diets, balanced by nature. We use real food as part of a wholesome, nutritious diet for your dog. All our diets contain at least 50% USDA inspected proteins and are hand-mixed in the Deli.
We prepare everything to human-grade standards in our open kitchen, quick freeze it to lock in freshness, and deliver it to your door. Want to see how your dog’s food is prepared? Stop by the Deli!
The Benefits of Our Ingredients
Why I Started Rick's Dog Deli
On March 15, 2007, the FDA learned that certain pet foods were sickening and killing cats and dogs. As an owner of two dogs I immediately became concerned. After some research and planning it became apparent optimum animal health is achieved through diet. Simple, whole, and fresh foods in animal diets will provide excellent health benefits for any animal, especially your best friend.