Our Beef Bark Dog Treats are a single ingredient, 100% USDA-inspected beef heart which is dehydrated in our Orlando, Florida deli designed just for dogs. These thin and crispy treats are great for all dogs and contain no additives or preservatives.
- USDA inspected beef thinly sliced and dehydrated in our Orlando Dog Deli
- Preservative, additive, and gluten-free
- Low calorie and low fat single ingredient treats suitable for all breeds of dogs
We also offer dehydrated chicken bark and goat bark.
Protein-Rich, Beef Bark Dog Treats
The single special ingredient in Beef Bark dog treats is high-quality, human-grade beef. With only one premium ingredient and no questionable fillers, we proudly offer the healthiest dog treats in the Orlando area.
No sugar, no preservatives, and no additives.
Show your dog some love with thin and crispy beef dog treats. It will surely delight your dog and make them adore you—at least while you’re holding the treats.
Our beef dog treats provide a healthy dose of B-vitamins to support canine heart health as well as iron and essential fatty acids.
High-protein treats are especially good for active dogs, such as Yorkshire Terriers, Border Collies, Great Danes, Australian Shepherds, and Shiba Inus. Also, pregnant, lactating, and senior dogs will benefit from the extra dose of protein in Beef Bark Dog Treats.
Highly nutritious treats are great for all dogs, whether small, medium, large, young, or old. Beef heart delivers a variety of essential nutrients not found in most other cuts of beef. Incredibly delicious and crispy, Beef Bark Dog Treats will capture your dog’s attention and fulfill their nutritional needs simultaneously.
Benefits of High-Quality Beef Dog Treats
Rick’s Dog Deli dehydrates USDA-inspected beef with love here in our Orlando kitchen. Treat time can be as healthy as any other meal with premium beef dog treats. Here are some reasons to choose Beef Bark Dog Treats:
Picky Eater Approved
Choose an irresistibly savory food like Beef Bark Dog Treats made with natural meat to satisfy a picky eater. All-natural, high-quality meat is something dogs can’t refuse—even the finicky ones.
Good for Special Diets
Is your dog on a limited ingredient diet or weight management regime? Beef Bark Dog Treats are great for dogs on a grain-free diet, dogs with food allergies, and dogs with sensitive stomachs. They can still enjoy treat time in moderation with one ingredient beef dog treats.
Beef Bark Dog Treats contain only dehydrated, lean beef heart, which is naturally low in calories and fat. Plus, these treats are free of preservatives for making them a guilt-free snack.
High-quality, human-grade beef heart is packed with nutrients and is the perfect way to add food variety into your dog’s diet to meet their nutritional needs. Beef Bark Dog Treats are made with one only ingredient, but deliver a range of healthy vitamins and minerals.
Let’s look at the benefits of each vitamin and mineral found in our beef dog treats.
- B-vitamins are responsible for cellular metabolism, aiding the immune system, protecting against heart disease, increasing energy, and improving brain function. Dogs must get B-vitamins from their diet because their bodies do not manufacture them.
- Iron is an essential trace mineral responsible for red blood cell production and transportation of oxygen to hemoglobin. Sufficient iron is needed to perform bodily functions and exercise. Iron deficiency in dogs is known as anemia and can be treated by supplementing with iron.
- Phosphorous is an essential mineral that works alongside calcium and other minerals in the body to build and maintain the health of teeth and bones. When phosphorous works alone, it stimulates the kidneys to flush out accumulated toxins.
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against free radical damage. Lycopene protects the skin from the damaging effects of the sun and prevents heart disease and certain types of cancer.
- Selenium is an essential mineral and trace element which plays a vital role in regulating the function of your canine’s metabolism and thyroid. It is also crucial in the functioning of your dog’s metabolism and has antioxidant properties.
- Zinc supports the immune system and promotes healthy thyroid function.
- Essential fatty acids in beef heart are Omega-3 and Omega-6. Dogs must get them from their diet because their bodies don’t produce them. Essential fatty acids help your dog have a shiny coat and a healthy immune system.
Better Treats for Better Health
Every meal counts when we feed our pups, so we like to feed our dogs the best. Rick’s Dog Deli believes natural ingredients are the key—that’s why we provide high-quality, human-grade dog food and treats.
High-quality beef dog treats will allow your dog to thrive and live life to the fullest. Take Beef Bark Dog Treats to satisfy your dog’s hunger while hiking, swimming, dog training, or simply on the go. The boost of protein delivers everything an energetic dog needs to run, play, and just do their thing.
Beef Bark Dog Treats are made with your dog’s health in mind. Most dog treats have cheap fillers and sugars listed in the ingredients. The consequence of feeding a low-quality treat is that the ingredients are nutritionally insignificant and potentially fattening.
Varying your dog’s diet with quality treats provides the vitamins and minerals that sustain their health. Dogs on a diet free of cheap fillers, sugars, and by-products are better supported to have abundant health and athletic ability.
Give your dog the treat they deserve with our Beef Bark Dog Treats!
There are no reviews yet.