Real Food For Dogs
Now Fresh Food Delivered
Right To Your Door!
We only use foods that are USDA inspected and approved for human consumption. The difference in quality between human-grade foods and pet foods is astonishing. If you knew what was in pet food you wouldn’t feed it to your dog!
Whole food, species-appropriate diets, balanced by nature. We use real food as part of a wholesome, nutritious diet for your dog. All our diets contain at least 50% USDA inspected proteins and are hand-mixed in the Deli.
We prepare everything to human-grade standards in our open kitchen, quick freeze it to lock in freshness, and deliver it to your door. Want to see how your dog’s food is prepared? Stop by the Deli!
TALK ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF
Real food used in a species appropriate diet is going to give your dog everything he needs for a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life.
- Soluble fiber
- Great for older dogs
- Prevents degenerative disease
- Improves colon health
- Helps with diarrhea and constipation
- Help to alkalize the body
- Supplies minerals, vitamins, water, antioxidants, and enzymes
- Anti-inflammatory molecules
- Consumption helps treat/prevent disease
- Essential for proper health.
- Maintaining and repairing cells and other tissues such as skin, hair, muscle, bone
- Assist with the making of hormones, antibodies, and enzymes
- Great source of energy
- A great source of dietary fiber, B vitamins, and important minerals such as iron selenium, and magnesium
- Aids in digestion
- Boosts immunity
- Better eyesight
- Healthier skin and hair
Why I Started Rick's Dog Deli
On March 15, 2007, the FDA learned that certain pet foods were sickening and killing cats and dogs. As an owner of two dogs I immediately became concerned. After some research and planning it became apparent optimum animal health is achieved through diet. Simple, whole, and fresh foods in animal diets will provide excellent health benefits for any animal, especially your best friend.